The Effective Supervisor Series – Module 1
- Introductory Workshop (One Day)
Supervisors form the crucial cement for people working individually and together to achieve organisational business goals and objectives. The ability of supervisors to influence and motivate people to execute what daily tasks make the difference between whether the organisation will thrive or just survive.
This introductory workshop has been specially customised to provide participants with a broad view of supervisory responsibilities. It involves providing understanding of the aspects of their daily work that differentiate them from their team members. Participants will also get to understand the key roles they play in helping Organization meet the challenges in today’s markets to ensure their continuing success.
At the conclusion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of Supervisors
- Appreciate the need for personal growth mindsets to anticipate opportunities or meet challenges in Organization’s fast changing business environment
- Look forward to enhancing their competencies as supervisors and increase their contributions towards Organization’s continued success.
- Reinforce understanding of Organizational core values and review their efforts in the implementation of such values
The workshop will involve a variety of activities that include discussions, individual exercises, games, case studies, lectures and group work to give participants the best opportunities for learning theory and applications. Participants will be surveyed through pre-course questionnaires to seek out existing work issues to be shared and addressed.
Effective Supervisory Skills Series